[Qgis-user] qgis crash when exporting to pdf, svg or image

Peter Schürch p.schuerch at meierpartner.ch
Mon Mar 5 02:18:37 PST 2012

Hi all
I'm trying to export a map of A3 landscape size to a pdf, svg or image. Layers include several shape files, and a raster layer.
When I select svg export I get an error message saying "bad allocation" and then nothing happens.
When I select pdf export I (occasionally) get an incomplete export, but not always, often qgis just becomes unresponsive.

Any Ideas how to get to the bottom of this problem? Are there any known do's or don'ts I should obey?
Peter

--
QGis 1.7.3, Windows 7
Meier und Partner AG, Switzerland, www.meierpartner.ch