[Qgis-user] Export map to graphics program

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Mar 10 02:30:43 PST 2012

Hi Gerhardus,

(sorry for this late notice)

not all symbologies of new symbology are working. Easiest test is to
first try one layer at the time, to find out which one is not working.

Maybe it is possible to use a simpler symbology for that layer?

The idea of the simplesvg plugin is to keep groups of objects grouped by
layer and symbology class, thereby making it easier to do further
editing in Inkscape (or Illu$trator). (there are actually Inkscape
specific tags in the svg to give more info in layer manager of Inkscape).

If you find out what exactly was the problem, pls let me know. Maybe I
can fix it in further releases... (also, please check if you have the
latest version of the plugin. I added OnTheFly reprojection lately, and
fixed some bugs...)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde