[Qgis-user] GRASS 6.4.2 GUI broken in OS X Lion

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Mar 11 08:29:48 PDT 2012

I've been assuming you were compiling QGIS from source - is this correct?  Or are you using my last dev build?

This WILL have problems with the latest GRASS because it was built for GRASS 6.4.1.

I keep forgetting to make a new dev build (it's bugging me also because it's the default QGIS when I double-click a shapefile).