[Qgis-user] Micha, re. linux

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:55:24 PDT 2012

Hi John,

I guess you downloaded one of the first 2 *.iso from this site.

http://live.osgeo.org/en/download.html

You have burn the iso into the DVD. Be sure to burn it, not copy the
iso to the DVD.

There a lot of free DVD software that can burn iso file to DVD. Google
and download one, if you don't have any DVD software.

When you successful to burn the iso file into DVD, you can see a lot
of folder in it, not just one file.

Put the DVD in the DVD-ROM (CD-ROM) and reboot the computer.

Read Quick start in this page, if you have to install it in your drive.
http://live.osgeo.org/en/index.html

Noli

Noli