[Qgis-user] Case sensitive

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue Mar 13 13:12:27 PDT 2012

Alexander, I don't think that web page helps me very much.
Paolo posted that people who would like win 64 support should think about supporting it.
I don't have that kind of money that I can pay for a company to develop win 64 support but would like to provide my share to such a project.
So maybe my question should be directed to Paolo.  :)
Jake

Quite right: Windows users, it's your turn. Please consider doing, or sponsoring, it.
All the best.
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia