[Qgis-user] Forestry Week? (was Case sensitive)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:33:46 PDT 2012

Lee,

>From the Qgis farm discussion.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cutefarm/

Probably you can have a look at this CuteFarm and see can use it for
forest records and inventory. It is SQLite database so it can be
easily use for QGIS. I think this program can probably even Spatialite
file, however you can not view or see the spatial attributes.

(i always manipulates my spatialite database with Firefox Sqlite
Manager to do my data admin).

Noli