[Qgis-user] Mac OS X and Matplotlib - problem with pluguns

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Mar 15 16:41:44 PDT 2012

Which python do you have matplotlib installed for?  The system v2.6 or 2.7, or maybe the python.org python distribution?

And is it 64bit?

QGIS uses the system python, on Lion that's v2.7.  And QGIS is 64bit.  If it can't load a 64bit matplotlib from the system python path (a standard user install would be /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages) it won't work.