[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS access via shellscript

TheGeographer dalura86 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 17 04:02:42 PDT 2012

Thx for your advice Paulo. A couple of days ago i found this page,too.
In the past there was a module which created TINs from points as input in
GRASS, but now it is not longer supported:
http://www.grass-kr.org/html/v.geom.html

For me this part is very interesting: MaxMin-Height triangulation
But the last GRASS version which is supported is Version 5.4 .

I easily created a TIN with 3 points in QGIS in a couple of seconds :-D
I don't get it why it is not still integrated into GRASS GIS (This
application is much older than QGIS...)

The possibility of automation in GRASS GIS via shellscript is the main
reason why i need GRASS......

Greetings