[Qgis-user] pyspatialite problems in qgis 1.7.4-3?

Josef K groundwatergis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:09:18 PDT 2012

I recently updated qgis to 1.7.4-3 by using the osgeo4w advanced
installation and now there seems to be something wrong with pyspatialite. I
get error messages from all the plugins QspatiaLite, SpatiaLite Manager and
DB Manager. And none of the following attempts to import at the python
console is working:
*from pyspatialite import dbapi2 as sqlite*
*from pyspatialite._spatialite import **

Strange thing is that I did include the pyspatialite package (2.3.1-2) and
all the plugins (including importing pyspatialite at python console) are
working fine in qgis-dev (f3b78ef).

Anyone else experiencing this?
/josef