[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS user map

Giuseppe De Marco demarco.giuseppe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:22:59 PDT 2012

Hi, sorry I forgot mention:

I am using Firefox 11.0 on Ubuntu Linux x64 Oneiric (11.10)
and qhen I try add myself procedure I can only see a blank
space in the page instead of the supposedly provided map.
As for the rest of the form everything seems to be ok since
if I go through the steps i get this error:

   - A location is required

User location:

which is perfectly logic since I cannot provide my location...

thank you

Il giorno 22 marzo 2012 13:01, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 2:54 AM, demarcog <demarco.giuseppe at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi I was trying to add myself but the page doesn't seem to work...
> >

> Can you indicate any specific error you got?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim
>

> > --
>

> --
> Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)

>  * QGIS programming and support services
>  * Mapserver and PostGIS based hosting plans
>  * FOSS Consulting Services
> Skype: timlinux

Dott. Agr. Giuseppe De Marco
RSPP settore ATECO 1