[Qgis-user] PaperCut issues

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Mar 28 08:30:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

a colleague of me has little (tiny tiny) annoyances with QGIS. Besides
all joy off course ;-)

This reminded me on the Ubuntu OneHundredPaperCuts release, see:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaperCut

I've started a OneHundredPaperCuts page in the wiki:
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/OneHundredPaperCuts

Not sure if this is usefull or we should encourage people to issue real
feature requests... but I hope it gives people some space to maybe add
little annoyances, or maybe add there name to an PaperCut to show they
care about solving one of them...

If the consensus is to use redmine for this, please let me know and I
will delete the Wiki page.

Richard Duivenvoorde