[Qgis-user] Re: ecw problems

Pietro Rossin pietro.rossin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 02:02:15 PDT 2012

Hi Ramon
I'm using OSgeo installer and It installed gdal 1.9.

I have gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll in bin/gdalplugins/1.9.

QGis.bat (in "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\bin\) is like this:

*************************
@echo off

SET OSGEO4W_ROOT=d:\OSGeo4W
call "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\bin\o4w_env.bat
call "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\apps\grass\grass-6.4.2\etc\env.bat
@echo off
path %PATH%;%OSGEO4W_ROOT%\apps\qgis\bin;%OSGEO4W_ROOT%\apps\grass\grass-6.4.2\lib
start "Quantum GIS" /B "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%"\apps\qgis\bin\qgis.exe %*
So it hasn't the gdal plugin setted, should I write it under SET OSGEO4W_ROOT?

Thankyou
Pietro