[Qgis-user] Re: SEXTANTE for QGIS has been released

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:15:10 PDT 2012

No no, that's great! Thanks for the work you are doing! It is me who
should say sorry for the bugs :)

I have seen the problem with the SAGA bug. When adding permissions to
execute the batch file, I am not setting read-write ones at the same
time, which renders the file non-writable. Easy to solve, i guess...
Let's see if I can do it and close the ticket :)

Thanks again