[Qgis-user] QGIS Workspace Packager Tool?

Luke coolhandluka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:32:18 PST 2012

If you want to do it manually:

The project file uses relative paths for the file locations so if you want
to package up a project just create a subdir in the folder the project
lives in - copy your data there and change the paths in the project file
accordingly. you can then zip up your project file and the sub-dir
containing the data and distirbute.

That is how i have done it when doing QGIS training classes

Regards,
Luke B

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Tyler Mitchell <info at locatepress.com> wrote:

> Nathan, or anyone else, happen to be looking at the OGC geopackage
> project?  I haven't dug into it yet but wonder if that might be a good way
> of tapping into a cross-product packaging environment sometime in the
> future... :)
>

> On 2012-11-07, at 11:02 PM, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
>
> Hey ben,
>
> Checkout the QConsolidate plugin. It will create shape files over all the
> layers and change the project to point to those new layers.
>
> - Nathan

*Luke Bassett*
* <lukembassett at gmail.com>*Melbourne Australia