[Qgis-user] Problem installing Profile plugin

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Nov 13 07:26:16 PST 2012

I just tried a simple profile, no problems with matplotlib 1.1.1 while QGIS is running, but there was an error when quitting:

 Error while unloading plugin profiletool

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/qgis/utils.py", line 213, in unloadPlugin
    plugins[packageName].unload()
  File "/Users/kyngchaos/.qgis//python/plugins/profiletool/profileplugin.py", line 80, in unload
    self.wdg.close()
RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of %S has been deleted