[Qgis-user] transparent labels

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 04:59:36 PST 2012

Hi,

This was an old thread, but this question came to me now. It's possible to apply transparency to the layer's labels?

The transparency that is applied to the layer is not 'replicated' in its label and I can not find a way to apply transparency to the labels (on QGIS 1.8).

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Pedro