[Qgis-user] qgis and Large Format Print

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Nov 16 01:03:34 PST 2012

I did not thoroughly check now but as far as I remember
- with big rasters: yes (only vectors: no)
- WMS: yes (have to try again with new tile-option in 1.8)
- all printers and pdf/png export
- QGIS fails

We normlly print in pdf (freePDF or PDFCreator)
formats: anything larger than A1

Bernhard

Bernhard Ströbl
Anwendungsbetreuer GIS