[Qgis-user] QGis noobie needs help with importing Geotaging photos

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 02:33:50 PST 2012

photo2shape are a name for a plugin.

I have had success with photo2shape. The photo appears as point-shapes and
with attribute:
filepath, filename, longitude, latitude, altitude, north (empty), direction
(empty), ps_dat, img_date.

I have not find how I will activate and let an application open the photo
if i click on it, but with the filepath ans filename it should not be a
problem, I think.

Cheers