[Qgis-user] Non-english tutorials [was: Qgis-user Digest, Vol 81, Issue 53]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Nov 19 09:12:56 PST 2012

Il 19/11/2012 16:39, Jorge Fallas ha scritto:
> Hola. Mi nombre es Jorge Fallas. He prepardo algunos tutoriales en español para QGIS
> (temas georeferenciar, crear mapas, integrción GPSGarmin-QGIS). Con gusto los pongo a
> disposición de los interesados...

Hi all.
This raises an interesting point IMHO: we have a number of tutorials in various
languages, and we'll certainly have more in the future. I think it would be good to
incorporate them as much as possible in our structure, so I'm suggesting to:
- give authors guidelines (how to write in rst) and a template to help them
- incorporate suitable documents in our documentation, setting their master language,
so people could start translating them in other languages.
In other word, let's loose a bit our EN-centric approach, and we'll have more people
participating.
Opinions?
All the best.
--