[Qgis-user] qgis and Large Format Print

HAUBOURG regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Tue Nov 20 05:24:42 PST 2012

Yes,
I created an A0 map with master in august and had systematic crash if dpi was > 250 dpi. I had to set raster export to keep labels and some rasters not exported. I Also had to downsize A0 to A1 to reduce final size. I used afterward acrobat reader capacities to warp A1 to A0. But final rendering is not good on paper.
I'm urrently  working on creating a shared project to reproduce thoses crashes, with free datas.
Régis