[Qgis-user] red line is gone

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue Nov 20 16:08:02 PST 2012

From: David J. Bakeman [mailto:dbakeman at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:53 PM
To: Jake Maier
Cc: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] red line is gone

On 11/20/2012 06:58 AM, Jake Maier wrote:

Hi

I exited the program and re-started it, which did the trick

The line is gone.

This might of happened:  If one of your shapefiles contained lines and you
accidentally selected a line with the info tool it would stay displayed even
after you turn that layer off.  You have to turn off the info box and select
a different tool for the line to go away.  That's why it went away when you
exited the program.

Jake

David,

I think you are right, because I was editing a shapefile, and before that I
played around with the info tool.
Thanks, I'll know next time when something like this happens