[Qgis-user] Reference plane for the measure angle tool

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 02:29:08 PST 2012

The Measure Angle Tool provides the angle between consecutive segments.
If the user wants to measure angles from N, the trick is drawing  a
first vertical
segment from N to S and then the tool will provide the angle from N
for the second segment.
The difficulty is actually drawing the first segment, as the tool does
not provide any angular
information for the first segment.
I propose that the tool provide the angle from N (or any other
direction that could be configured in Settings)
for the first segment.
Please let me know if this makes sense for you, and I will open a
ticket for this.

Agus