[Qgis-user] QGIS-Server: Premature end of script headers: qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:25:44 PDT 2012

I´m facing the same problem. QGis libraries are not in the system path
since the OSGeo4w installer does not change it. OSGeo4w applications
usually are run from a batch script which sets the needed environment
variables.

QGIS bin directory is in the path defined in D:\OSGeo4w\httpd.d\httpd_qgis.conf:

DefaultInitEnv PATH
"D:\OSGeo4w\bin;D:\OSGeo4w\apps\qgis\bin;D:\OSGeo4w\apps\grass\grass-6.4.2\bin;D:\OSGeo4w\apps\grass\grass-6.4.2\lib;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem"

Shouldn't this be enough?

Goyo