[Qgis-user] How to reproject vectors with Sextante?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:13:11 PDT 2012

Hey

Sorry for that commit with a bug. I was working on improving the
modeler parameters dialog, and commited it altogether with a bug fix i
had waiting...but did not test it enough, i guess :-)

Thanks for the fix, Alexander!

Also, thanks for the added the missing headers, I have just realized
they are already there. :-)

Victor