[Qgis-user] gpx file -1 features

werner at macho.cc werner at macho.cc
Mon Oct 15 03:33:28 PDT 2012

Am 15.10.2012 12:24, schrieb Michael Spencer:
> I'm trying to load a gpsbabel created gpx file containing waypoints
> and tracks into QGIS. Having successfully managed this in the past I
> didn't anticipate a problem, although when I get to the window asking
> which types of data I'd like to load that normally lists how many of
> each are available they are all listed as -1. If I open the gpx file
> in a text editor there is definitely data there.

There was a change in the code because AFAIK it took ages to scan
through big files and there was a request to skip this scanning through
files ..
I am not sure but I think because of this reason there is only a -1
there now because scanning is skipped and without scanning no results ..

kind regards
Werner