[Qgis-user] manageR doesn't work well

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:33:03 PDT 2012

I realise this post was made ages ago, but I have just uploaded a 'fixed'
version of manageR that solves this problem. Some testing was done with
datasets provided by Paulo van Breugel and Eelke Folmer (offlist). Some
changes to sp from a while back seem to have been the culprit, but I think
I've sorted it out now...

Problems with manageR (rpy2) on Windows persist, but if anyone has any
fixes, workarounds, or useful information about getting manageR and/or rpy2
working nicely, please don't hesitate to post something here:
http://www.carsonfarmer.com/2012/10/manager-and-rpy2-installation-problems/

Cheers,

Carson

--