[Qgis-user] Line break in a legend / salto de línea en una leyenda

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 16 06:20:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

In the item properties list of the legend item you can define a wrap
character(s), e.g. \n. Then you can edit an individual legend entry and
change the text, placing the wrap character(s) where you want.

You need at least QGIS 1.8 oder master. This feature wasn't present in
QGIS 1.7 or earlier.

Hope this helps,
Andreas