[Qgis-user] QGIS Community Meeting feedback for Essen, October 2012

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Oct 16 08:08:11 PDT 2012

:) from left to right:

Giuseppe, Larissa, Germán, Stephan, Diana, Raymond, Marco, Radim, Diethard,
Pirmin, Hugo, Giovanni, Yvo, Richard, Mathias, Werner, Jürgen, Paolo,
Cedric, Andreas, Horst, Otto, Matthias, Peter, Tim and Alessandro

unfortunately Stefan is missing.

Regards
Otto

Am Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:48:25 +0200
schrieb "Frank Sokolic" <sokolic at worldonline.co.za> :

> Hi Otto,
>
> Would it be possible to put some names to the faces in the photograph?
> Would be nice to see what people look like :-)
>
> Regards, Frank,

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee