[Qgis-user] qgis web client: hyperlink

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:50:58 PDT 2012

Hi all :-),
 I'm using qgis web client with very satisfaction and I have a
question about it.
In my project I'd like to create an hyperlink to a pdf file or html
page or wathever web page clikking on an attribute value.
If I understood well, actually you can explore the feature attribute
by clicking on a feature and look at the right frame or creating a
tooltip.
Tooltip is very, very cool but it follows the mouse movement, so it is
impossible to click on it.
Searching on web I discovered this issue [0] wich seems to be what I'm
looking for. Am I in the right way?
Or is there another way to do it that I'm missing?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion
flavio

[0] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6452