[Qgis-user] qgis web client: hyperlink

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Oct 19 00:10:52 PDT 2012

Hi flavio,

I use a PostGIS view with a field where my links are contained (complete
html <a>-tag). The link field is created from a table field where only
the URL is contained.
See:
http://map2.jena.de/kartenportal/kartenportal?format=image/png&visibleLayers=Stadtplan,Allgemeinbildende%20Schulen
Click on any of the school icons, most of them contain a link.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 7602 (20121018) __________

http://www.eset.com