[Qgis-user] QGIS-SEXTANTE recipes blog

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 11:26:15 PDT 2012

Hi all

Just in case it might be interesting for you, I have started
collecting recipes and examples of spatial analysis with SEXTANTE and
QGIS in this blog

http://qgissextante.blogspot.com/

Just one single entry by now, but hopefully it will grow quickly

Anyone who has some spatial analysis case studies (even if they are
not QGIS-based) is invited to send them to me. I will take care of
replicating them in SEXTANTE and adding them there. Learning by
example is a good way of getting into SEXTANTE, I guess, so this
should be useful for the community of QGIS users

If someone can add the blog to the QGIS planet, I will be more than pleased :-)

Thanks in advance, and hope you like it

Victor