[Qgis-user] Editing Data in Attribute Table/How Do I Install

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Oct 22 00:42:44 PDT 2012

 Hi Leyan,

 Are you aware that there is a tool in the advanced editing toolbar
 called "Merge attributes of selected features". There are two identical
 icons next to each other. One also merges the geometries into one
 feature, the other one only sets all attributes of the selected features
 to the same attributes. It assigns the same attribute values to all
 features (except the primary key column). It allows you to set which of
 the selected features is used or you can calculcate mean/max/min or the
 most common attribute value.

 Hope this helps,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann