[Qgis-user] qgis and zmap format

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:02:59 PDT 2012

Hi Group,
I'm having issues displaying zmap format rasters/grids. The files load
okay  and the extent and crs all seem good, however the values of the
grid don't appear to be read correctly.
After trying to select the band (effectively a single band raster) for
the colormap or psuedocolor or whatever, a couple of times qgis will
crash.

Before I start to hunt down log messages and attempt to debug, has
anyone else had this issue. QGIS was working with zmap quite well
until quite recently. I'm using the current release from osgeo (1.8)

Thanks
Matt