[Qgis-user] qbrowser

Dana Diotte danadiotte at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:57:16 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I've been trying to find information as to why qbrowser is not working properly.
Once qbrowser is up and running i can't use any of the tabs (param, metadata, preview, attributes). I can see my folder structure in the table of contents on the left. I cannot see my data under my project folder in the table of contents yet is shows me all my data under the 'param' tab yet i cannot do anything with the data under the 'param' tab. I should add that it does not allow me to manage my WMS services either.
I can add the browser panel within QGIS with no problems however it only lists my data and does not allow a preview and this is why i would like to have qbrowser working.
I'm running QGIS 1.8.0 - Lisboa on MAC OSX 10.6.8.
Any help or pointers is appreciated.
DanaBC, Canada