[Qgis-user] Cannot start NVIZ through SEXTANTE without vector layer

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:36:42 PDT 2012

Anita

Thanks for the feedback

Let me check later if I can improve on the way it is called, so you do
not have problems with missing vector layers and similar things. I
also found that sometimes layers where not shown, so all that together
made me decide to remove it. And I thought no one was going to miss
it...but it is good to have your feedback, and you are right in that
it would be nice to be able to open and view data after an analysis.

Let me check it and I might put it back, so you can test it and
eventually help us have a working thing that we can keep in SEXTANTE.

Thanks again!