[Qgis-user] homebrew install qgis

Frazier, Tyler James tyler.j.frazier at tu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 31 07:08:14 PDT 2012

Hi!

Worked like a charm, I had to -- pip install numpy, but once that was in order, brewed everything in place -- run qgis from terminal, the first time, then can just lock it in place on the menu bar, if you want -- probably need to make sure to follow instructions regarding python in paths too, but all the other dependencies installed fine...I did do a fair bit of cleaning up before hand as well

Thanks!
Ty