[Qgis-user] Kernel smoothing

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 16:01:43 PDT 2012

really strange,
the point sampling tool is an ordinary plugin in the official repository
and when you install it it is found under Plugins -> Analyses -> Point
sampling tool

Whether that plugin is indeed what you are looking for is beyond my
understanding of your subject.

--
Bernd Vogelgesang * Siedlerstrasse 2 * 91083 Baiersdorf * +49-9133-825374