[Qgis-user] QGIS and WPS Plugin

Christian Hickel hickel at geod.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Sep 5 01:47:38 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have successfully configured an WPS and accessed via QGIS.
I was able to connect to an WFS and forward this Data to the WPS for some
analysis. Unfortunately after the first analysis through the WPS it is not
possible anymore to load another WFS until restarting QGIS. These problem
appears in QGIS 1.7.4 as well as 1.8.0 (Windows7).
The second WFS connection fails with the message Capabilities-Doc not valid:
"unexpected end of file"
Does anyone has a hint about this Problem or is it a bug?

Regards

Christian