[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8 crashed again

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:32:46 PDT 2012

Roy,

That's not going to be much help to people I don't think.  The best
way to help is to outline what you where doing, what kind of data it
was, can you reproduce it, etc.

Also if you are going to stop using a program because of crashes now
and then you aren't going to find may programs you can use.

- Nathan