[Qgis-user] announcing time series plot plugin (experimental)

Josef K groundwatergis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:33:01 PDT 2012

Hi Agus

It is included in the new plugin, "Midvatten", which is more like a toolset
for editing and viewing data from hydrogeological observations
(stratigraphy from drillings, pumping rates, water level measurements,
water quality analysis etc). Data must be stored in a splite db and I will
soon upload a new experimental version with several new features.

But the old Time Series Plot plugin is included already in the existing
version of Midvatten plugin and you may of course use it for plotting any
data.

Regards
Josef