[Qgis-user] Composer question.

Chandra Shekhar Balachandran csbalachandran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:51:49 PDT 2012

I am still trying to learn the ropes in Q-GIS.

I started using 1.8.0

After a few days, when I was trying to practice using the composer, I
accidentally dismissed the item properties dialog. I have not been able to
get it back.

I tried right-clicking and double-clicking (separately) on the item, but to
no avail. The right-click shows a lock icon on the top left of the item
which disappears when I right-click again.

So, I uninstalled and reinstalled Q-GIS. Still the same problem.

My question : How do I get the item properties dialog in the composer to
return and work?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

CSB