[Qgis-user] Value Tool 0.4.4 problems

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:10:07 PDT 2012

Yes, and this is actually
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6093
which I had solved. By some reason I got python-matplotlib 0.99.1.2 installed
again and masking the matplotlib1.1.0 that I had installed.

Just to note in the passing, the current version python-matplotlib 1.1.1
requires numpy > 1.4 (which is not available for ubuntu 10.04)
So it seems it' s time to leave this excellent distro behind...

Agus