[Qgis-user] Report bad translations (English to Swedish)

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:33:57 PDT 2012

On 09/13/2012 03:48 PM, Johan Nilsson wrote:
> Hi.
> Have mostly used English QGIS, but have now installed a swedish
> version on Ubuntu 12.04.
> I have now found that "Remove" in the  layer-panel, have being
> translated to "Erase" (Radera), and that are not good and may confuse
> users. Where do I report translation error?
> /Cheers
Hi!

You are more than welcome to join the translation efforts.
All you need to do is download
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/raw/master/i18n/qgis_sv.ts

Download Qt-Linguist for your operating system - open the downloaded
file with linguist and search for any mistakes or typos inside..
Then either create a account on github and make a pull request for
changes (hard way) or just send the newly created .ts file to me - I'll
check it for you and commit it to the repository ..

Thanks a lot!

kind regards
Werner