[Qgis-user] Domains darstellen

carann00 reginastrafogna at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 00:14:36 PDT 2012

I received a .shp with M-Values (M-Werte) of streams.

According to the data issuer, it should be possible to display the domains
contained in the .shp.

As I have practically no experience with domains, I really don't know how to
do that with QGIS.
Particularly I'm interested in displaying the length of the streams (every
50 m).

At the moment the information is displayed like this:

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5001862/Gew%C3%A4ssernetz.png

Could anyone explain to me how to display these domains in QGIS?
Thank you!!