[Qgis-user] getting statistics from a raster layer

Antonio Silva aolinto.lst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:11:36 PDT 2012

Thanks again for the attention and patience, but I'm still not succeed.

A checklist:
1) on-the-fly CRS transformation turned off -> OK
2) when I load the raster layer I indicate the CRS WGS84
(+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs)
Once it's loaded I change the map color from grey to false color
3) when I create the vector layer to place the polygon I select CRS WGS84

(+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs)

4) In the Menu Raster / Extraction / Clipper I indicate the raster layer,
the mask layer (vector), the name of the new file and, once more I select
CRS WGS84

(gdalwarp -q -cutline /mnt/Antonio/SIG/TSM/SelectArea.shp -of GTiff
/mnt/Antonio/SIG/TSM/32610_2.asc /mnt/Antonio/SIG/TSM/TSMArea)

Now I'm getting: "Warning : the input vector layer has a SRS, but the
source raster dataset does not.
Cutline results may be incorrect."

So, what is going wrong? The asc (raster file) and the shape with the
polygon can be downloaded at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/755659/TSM.rar

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Antonio

2012/9/18 skampus <stefano.campus at regione.piemonte.it>

> hi all,
> all layers must have same SR
>

> --

Antônio Olinto Ávila da Silva
Biólogo / Oceanógrafo
Instituto de Pesca (Fisheries Institute)
São Paulo, Brasil