[Qgis-user] Orfeo Toolbox in qgis 1.8 under linux?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:24:01 PDT 2012

Can OTB currently be used from QGIS 1.8. under linux?

I do not have it within QGIS/Sextante, despite having OTB installed.

When I try to install the plugin Orfeo Toolbox Module interface
I get:
Failed to unzip the plugin package. Probably it's broken or missing
from the repository. You may also want to make sure that you have
write permission to the plugin directory:
/home/alobo/.qgis//python/plugins

which means that the plugin probably does not exist any more.

Agus