[Qgis-user] Fwd: gfx in WSG 84 added to another CRS (EPSG:3021)

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:27:35 PDT 2012

If I check for my layers are the gfx-file WSG84, and my gfx2rt90
transfomed  to RT90 in the layer over view.17, 60 and the other 1500000,
650000. the coordinates from degreed are rendered in the metric coordinate
1 500 000, 6 500 000. It doenent matter if I chance CRS in the fgx layer
are still off and don't move to right position.

/Cheers