[Qgis-user] NViz not starting

UserError jonathan at jwebbgis.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 10:21:49 PDT 2012

Hi,
You have misunderstood - I didn't conclude NViz is unsatisfactory.  I'm
hoping for guidance as to how I can get it to work.

I have spent two long (14hour) days overcoming miscellaneous problems with
QGIS, that's just getting it to run!  I had expected to at least be getting
somewhere with it by now and I've used up my "spare" time for now - I've now
got a deadline, which is not a good time to be learning new stuff  and will
carry on with QGIS as soon as it is out of the way.

My problem is that NViz will not start in QGIS, even if it will work through
GRASS.
Cheers