[Qgis-user] Fwd: Can't add kml-file to QGIS

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Sep 21 23:51:30 PDT 2012

Am 20.09.2012 20:37, schrieb Johan Nilsson:
> Sorry, I just mailed to André and not the list. I don't know why...but here
> it come.

Ok, just for the record my answer:

The <gx:coord> might kill the kml import in Qgis. If your software does
not offer export to other formats, load the data into Google Earth, and
try gpx export from there.

For the sqlite database:
Qgis can also read delimited text (such as csv) with columns for x and y
coordinates. It should be possible to export in such a way from
non-spatialite sqlite databases, but I have no experience with that.

Greetings,
André Joost