[Qgis-user] Fwd: "Normal" mdb support possible for "normal" people?

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 00:17:44 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johan Nilsson <joni8135 at gmail.com>
Date: 2012/9/22
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] "Normal" mdb support possible for "normal" people?
To: Andre Joost <andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de>

Andre Bernard.
There is another thing with 'Personal geodatabase' and that is that ESRI
don't recommend to use it in their documentation because it slow and get
really slow if they are bigger and the absolute size are limited. mdb are
also a propretarian format and there are problem to read and write without
MS Access.